During the last decade, the manufacturing sector surpassed all other industry sectors in productivity growth relative to labor and capital inputs. The manufacturing industry continues to improve its products and performance through technological advances and innovation. TKW has been there, every step of the way.
We can assist in identifying your company’s competitive advantages and help you develop a strategy for dealing with the changing business climate.
TKW’s manufacturing practice provides business management, financial accounting, and tax advisory services to meet your goals and take advantage of opportunities in the areas of personnel productivity, expense efficiency, and asset management and liquidity.
TKW provides services to help manufacturers succeed, including:
- Accounting and auditing
- Tax planning and compliance
- Research and experimentation expense treatment
- Traditional and non-traditional corporate borrowing
- Compensation issues
- Strategic planning and marketing
- Operational reviews and assessments
- Development of costing systems
- LIFO systems
- Inventory control
- Transfer price analysis
- Internal control assessments
- Budgets, forecasts, and projections
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Finance strategies and opportunities to assist in the acquisition process