The construction industry presents unique and complex operational challenges and opportunities. When considered with the broader real estate industry, you have what amounts to a major part of the U.S. economy. TKW specializes in assisting businesses who operate in these arenas.
On the construction side, our team can help you address the accounting and tax issues that contractors face such as financial reporting for bank and bonding purposes and the tax issues and related planning that arise with each year’s operations.
Real estate, with its financing and tax challenges is a market that we have served for many years.
TKW’s professionals are active members of the Association of General contractors and the Construction Financial Management Association. We serve construction and real estate companies throughout the Northwest.
Our services in this sector include:
- Accounting and assurance
- Tax planning and compliance
- Traditional and non-traditional corporate borrowing
- Strategic planning and marketing
- Operational reviews and assessments
- Development of costing systems
- Internal control assessments
- Budgets, forecasts, and projections
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Finance strategies to assist in acquisition process
Associated General Contractors of America
Associated General Contractors – Oregon Columbia Chapter
Construction Financial Management Association
Construction Financial Management Association - Oregon